We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport cesky krumlov to obertrauun

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sunshine coast...
reviews: 5
Transport cesky krumlov to obertrauun

What is easiest way to get from Cesky Krumlov to Obertraun Austria,have seen the bean shuttle but how do i get from hallsmatt to obertraun.?

praha
reviews: 3
1. Re: Transport cesky krumlov to obertrauun

check this

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190427-i9621-k311…

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
2. Re: Transport cesky krumlov to obertrauun

You can take one of the CK shuttles to Linz railway station, and then take a train to Obertraun.....some trains are direct, some need one change...and the journey is circa 2 hours

Check timetable and prices on the Austrian railways website

sunshine coast...
3. Re: Transport cesky krumlov to obertrauun

Thanks for your help

Cesky Krumlov...
4. Re: Transport cesky krumlov to obertrauun

As the distance from Hallstatt to Obertraun is only 5 kilometers, most of the CK shuttles going to Hallstatt will take you directly to Obertraun if you ask them.

sunshine coast...
5. Re: Transport cesky krumlov to obertrauun

Thanks, do you generally need to book more tthan a few days in advance for the shuttle, around mid may?

Cesky Krumlov...
6. Re: Transport cesky krumlov to obertrauun

If you want to make sure the seats will be available for you at a particular time, I recommend booking a few weeks in advance. Some companies also offer discount when booking more than 3 days in advance.

7. Re: Transport cesky krumlov to obertrauun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 10, 2014