We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calabasas, CA
reviews: 27
Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

I'm looking to use the DB Express Bus on 24 October for transport from Prague to Nuremberg, but have not found the right link to use for advance ticket purchase and price and schedule information. Can anyone provide any helpful information?

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
reviews: 1
1. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

https://www.cd.cz/eshop/

Czech raiways eshop - for English click 'en' top right

19 euros one way per person

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
reviews: 8
2. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

I think it might be cheaper on www.bahn.com - it certainly used to be, things might have changed.

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
reviews: 3
3. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

19 e is, and always was, an early bird special, never the normal price. There is a limited number of tickets sold at that price. Please don't mislead people...

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
4. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

Not really misleading - it is always advisable to get the ticket in advance. If you turn up and pay the full price on the day then you run the risk of the bus being full. €19 is the price you should aim to pay.

Calabasas, CA
reviews: 27
5. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

Thanks to all for your comments. Used www.bahn.com and was able to book two e19 tickets for transport! Saved e85 versus private car transport to Nuremberg, which was the alternative.

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
6. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

There is another alternative - the train, which can be even cheaper depending on how many passengers there are, but it takes longer.

USA
7. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

Hi

Since you have used the bus system was it difficult? What bus stations did you use? Also do you remember the private company you were checking into for transportation from Prague to Nuremberg?

Thanks

Maine
reviews: 137
8. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

I just went to the bahn.de website and it does not seem as though one can purchase these bus tickets in advance any longer. It shows "unknown tariff abroad." This is really unfortunate. I guess I will have to take my chances and show up at the bus station.

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
9. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

It must be a temporary glitch - but you can buy the tickets at the same price from www.cd.cz/eshop (English top right) with no problems

Maine
reviews: 137
10. Re: Using DB Express Bus Prague to Nuremberg

Thanks for the information. The Czech site is a lot easier to use than bahn.de.