We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day Restaurants

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Poole
reviews: 5
Christmas Eve/Christmas Day Restaurants

Hi there, I'm lucky enough to be taking the wife n kids to Prague from 23rd to 27th December.

The wife is worried about any restaurants being open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and thinks we should pre-book tables somewhere: problem with this is I can only find a few restaurants via the Net that seem to offer this facility and I've no idea if they are any good (and they're expensive!)

Anybody got any good tips they care to share? Thanks!

Waterloo, Belgium
1. Re: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day Restaurants

pragueexperience.com/events/christmas_eve.asp - check some of the restaurants opened during Xmas period then get a link and reserve either via email or by phone. Most of them will speak English

thesaloniki
2. Re: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day Restaurants

Keep in mind that in Christmas Eve many restaurants won`t be open like their usual schedule.

Chicago
reviews: 2
3. Re: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day Restaurants

Hi, my husband and myself and our son are also travelling from the States and are looking for a restaruant. I did go to Pragueexperience. com and booked a restaurant, Frankouzska, through the site.

Waterloo, Belgium
4. Re: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day Restaurants

Francouzska is very expensive, hope you enjoy it

Poole
reviews: 5
5. Re: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day Restaurants

A bit of advice if anyone is looking to be in Prague for Christmas 2010: my worries about the whole city closing down on Christmas Day (like England does!) proved to be unfounded and we found plenty of restaurants, bars and attractions open.

6. Re: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 03, 2010