We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague Tips

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Ireland
reviews: 40
Prague Tips

I am travelling to Prague next week and staying at Aria hotel.

I am looking to dine at Kampa Park and Cihelna Restaurants , can anyone give me postive or negative feedback about either ??? Also any ideas for a nice location for a drink (U Prince roof top ???.

Central Illinois
reviews: 17
1. Re: Prague Tips

Kampa Park gave me one of the best meals of all times. The view is wonderful across the Valtava, the service great, and the food wonderful. It's a great value if your used to American prices - we had everything - drinks, wine, dessert, and didn't spend more than $150. I don't think you can really say you've seen Prague without going to Kampa Park.

reviews: 11
2. Re: Prague Tips

Kampa Park is excellent but you need to book. Try also Bazaar, La Provence and Hot. All prciy by Prague standards, but less than 70 pounds with wine for two.

Northern Ireland
3. Re: Prague Tips

No idea about the restaurants.

We are travelling to Prague next week as well from good old Aldergrove!

Enjoy your trip

harry

Northern Ireland
reviews: 1
4. Re: Prague Tips

Fellow NI traveller also jetting out from Aldergrove next week!

Newcastle, GB
5. Re: Prague Tips

I can highly recommend Cilhelna.Went in October and had a fabulous meal.You do need to book in advance .You can do it on line before you go.

Also recommend the roof top bar at U Prince, the views are fantastic.

Newcastle, GB
6. Re: Prague Tips

We had a meal at Cilhelna in October and it was really good .I would definately rcommend it .You do need to book in advance .You can do this online .We also went to the Roof Top Bar at U Prince, again although drinks are quite dear for Prague, just normal UKprices well worth it the views across the Old Town Square and across to the Castle are fantastic