We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tram line

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 2
Tram line

Hey, can anyone give me some advice please. I'm looking to took a hotel, but before I do I would like to know the closest tram station to a particular hotel. The one I'm looking at is "Hotel Michael", location is Pod Lysinami 474/1, 147 00 Praha 4

Czech Republic. I would like to know how far the closest tram is to that hotel by walking. Can someone please give me a name of the station and how far it is by foot. Thanks peoples.

Horsham, United...
reviews: 12
1. Re: Tram line

Out of town but who cares? - read this review under Hotel Michael,it will give you a lot of info.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 2
2. Re: Tram line

Where is "this review" of the hotel? I can't find anywhere that tells me where the closest metro or tram line is from Hotel Michael.

Horsham, United...
3. Re: Tram line

If you search for Hotel Michael Prague - it will come up with reviews - this one is second one listed, and the guy is very specific about the tram route.

Horsham, United...
4. Re: Tram line

and there is no Metro stop within walking distance

Skåne
5. Re: Tram line

Mayby one of these?

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g274707-d651…

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
reviews: 8
6. Re: Tram line

The actual name of the tram stop is 'Černý kůň' (not 'cherny kun', as in the review), which is served by tram numbers 17 and 3

This should help you more when using the route planner

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 25
7. Re: Tram line

I just got back from Prague and set about looking for Hotel Michael via tram lines 3 or 7. The hotel website says to take the trams in the direction of MODRANY but when I was at the actual tram stops, in neither direction were the 3/17 going there. It turns out that at the moment there is some construction on the line, so the last stop is DVORCE. Take the 3 or 17 in this direction, and then get off at that stop. They provide a bus service (the X-3) to the rest of the tram stops. Just get off at Cerny Kun and follow the walking directions the hotel gives and other reviewers on Tripadvisor have given.

Horsham, United...
8. Re: Tram line

There are always some changes and for the whole of November, 3 and 17 will stop at Vyton and then continue on a different route. You would need to get off at Vyton, take a bus X21 to Podolska Vodarna, and then take a tram 21 to Cerny Kun. And that's all I understand from the website.

Prague, Czech...
reviews: 11
9. Re: Tram line

Let me try and help here:

The nearest bus stop to Hotel Michael is V Mokřinách. It's 0.2 miles away and is served by bus 121. Bus 121 runs from Budějovická metro on line C.

Černý kůň is a bus stop served by buses 121, 182 and 253. It is not a tram stop. It's 0.4 miles from Hotel Michael. Bus 253 runs from Smíchovské nádraží metro on line B.

The nearest tram stop to Hotel Michael is Nádraží Braník which is about 0.9 miles away. This is served by trams 3, 16, 17, 21 and night tram 52.

From Hotel Michael bus and metro is generally a quicker way into the centre then tram. It'll take about half an hour depending on where exactly you are going.

Horsham, United...
10. Re: Tram line

Vax, what are you talking about? Cerny Kun is a tram stop, and it is served by 3, 17 and 21 except this November when only 21 will go there due to the construction works on Vysehrad tunnel.