We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Prague

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SanDiego
reviews: 10
Where to stay in Prague

I will be in Prague for a few nights in mid July. I have been there before and love the place. However, last time I stayed a bit too far away from where everthing is happening. Are there any good places you can recomend that are close too the main square or Charles Bridge?

Thank you!

Brasil
Destination Expert
for Curitiba
reviews: 71
1. Re: Where to stay in Prague

Hi,

Give a look at Hotel Julian - http://www.julian.cz/. Do not forget to check the reviews here.

Rory

The O.C.in U.S.
reviews: 12
2. Re: Where to stay in Prague

Try the Atlantic hotel in Prague.It's very near all the sites,train station.Plus has a Cadaz bus shuttle stop 1 block.Can take it to the airport for 90csk-$4.50.The hotel rooms are clean, big and nice.Try to get room in back-front is noisy.The hotel is listed on trip advisor,read the reviews and comments.If you stay here can walk to all the main must see things.Enjoy the trip.

The O.C.in U.S.
reviews: 12
3. Re: Where to stay in Prague

It's Hotel Atlantic and number 52 on trip advisor Prague hotels.We went in middle of May and don't forget to find the open market.You'll be glad you did.

Brasil
Destination Expert
for Curitiba
reviews: 71
4. Re: Where to stay in Prague

I forgot to mention, Hotel Julian is # 7 in the popularity index in this site.

Rory

Chesterfield...
reviews: 23
5. Re: Where to stay in Prague

Try Hotel at the Charles Bridge. It's a lovely hotel just off the Charles Bridge and next to the river. Perfect location for all areas and not far from the nearest metro station. The rooms are excellent, being very spacious with TV and mini bar, and extremely clean. The hotel has a bar but next door is a restaurant/bar where you can just get a drink or get a fantastic typically czech meal.

Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 1
6. Re: Where to stay in Prague

hotel san marco is quite a nice budget hotel, well not as expensive as others in the centre. its a 6/7 min walk from the main square and metro/bus/tram stop 2 mins away for good access to all of prague. good big clean rooms and v friendly staff. check out the reviews...

Prague
7. Re: Where to stay in Prague

Try U Tri Houslicek pension, it is right in the city centre in Nerudova street about 300 m from Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. It is small and quiet.

Italy/Alaska
reviews: 29
8. Re: Where to stay in Prague

Does the Hotel at Charles Bridge have air conditioning in the rooms?

I may just be missing it...but can't find any listing for this hotel on the web page.