We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Cloister Inn

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staffordshire
Hotel Cloister Inn

I have booked to stay at the Hotel Cloister inn for 3 nights just before Christmas as a 50th Birthday treat for my husband. does anyone have any information good or bad on the hotel? Can anyone recommend a good resturant for his birthday dinner? I had thought of a river cruise with dinner (or would that be tacky and touristy?)

Kent,England
reviews: 15
1. Re: Hotel Cloister Inn

Hi Sue,I took my husband to the Cloister Inn for his 60th in April.The hotel is clean and comfortable.Downside was no bar or mini-bar but there is free tea and coffee in foyer until about 10pm.There is also free internet access.There are loads of good restaurants around in all price ranges.We went on a river cruise that had a buffet meal.They say they pick you up at you hotel.This means a young man calls for you at hotel and then you follow him through the town walking at a brisk pace.We weren't impressed with the food either.Prague is wonderful,just wrap up warm and wear comfortable shoes.Watch your purse and wallet for pickpockets.Don't get a taxi on street ask hotel to book you one or you will be ripped-off.We are going back 4th December.Have a great time