We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FAO Sarahdaly

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands
FAO Sarahdaly

Dear Sarah

Just noticed from browsing that you are getting married in prague - we are too in July! Are you using pragueweddings?

On your question about apartments - we have twice used Old Town apartments and found them to be good, reasonably priced, good transfer service and central. Can't remember the web address off the top of my head - might be www.warsawsapartment.com - and you then click on the prague section. Some of our guests are staying with them

Anyway - have a great time, it's such a fab place and I can't think of anywhere better to get married. Are you taking lots of people??

Chicago, Illinois
31. Re: FAO Sarahdaly

Hi Sazzle,

How did your wedding in Prague go? I am planning a wedding in Prague for June 2006 and thinking about using PragueWeddings.com. How was your experience with them? What advice can you give? I'm also looking at the Knights Hall so would like to know how that turned out.

Thanks,

Nadine

Leeds
reviews: 10
32. Re: FAO Sarahdaly

Mine was August 2005, they were brilliant really helpful, couldn't fault their service or price. We had ceremony in Old town hall and reception at La Perle, also had a boat trip with drinks that went down very well with our guests.

Get answers to your questions about Prague