We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great restaurant please

Which Greater Newcastle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
reviews: 154
Great restaurant please

It has been a couple of years since I last stayed in the Hunter but am going up in the beginning of August for a weekend. We have booked the first night's dinner as we are staying at Chateau Elan on the Vintage Golf Course, playing golf on the Friday afternoon and have booked dinner there on Friday night. It is my role to find a good restaurant for the Sat night. I would love to go to Rock Restaurant but would like something closer to where we are staying. In the past I have eaten at Esca, Mojo's, Roberts and various others but I think the dining scene may have changed since then. Can someone please recommend a good restaurant that they have been to recently (in the last year or so please!)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

1. Re: Great restaurant please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, July 07, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 67
2. Re: Great restaurant please

last year we had a very good meal at Terrior and an even better one at Amanda's on the Edge - hopefully they havent changed much ;-)

Sydney
Destination Expert
3. Re: Great restaurant please

Hi 40ishcouple

Many thanks for your advice - maybe we'll try Amanda's this time.

Cheers

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 32
4. Re: Great restaurant please

As we usually stay at Buffs nearby, we have been to Amanda's a few times and enjoyed it every t ime.

I'd recommend Amanda's too.

Sydney
Destination Expert
5. Re: Great restaurant please

Thanks Wabster - it looks like Amanda's wins!

Thanks to you both.

Cheers

6. Re: Great restaurant please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 04, 2011