We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groceries on Eleuthera

Which Governor's Harbour hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frederick, Maryland
reviews: 1
Groceries on Eleuthera

So excited ! We are traveling to Eleuthera for a week in July and we are staying at the Round House in Casuarina Bay. My first time to any island ever! I picked a good one didn't I ? :-) We arrive at the airport about 1 pm on Thursday. We will have a car. We want to know where to find groceries and what sorts of things we may need besides water, sunscreens, and insect repellent. I am a chef so i love to prepare good food.

44 replies to this topic
Frederick, Maryland
reviews: 1
41. Re: Groceries on Eleuthera

Thanks Tireboy. Will try Buttonwood fire roasting too.yay!

42. Re: Groceries on Eleuthera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, June 21, 2014

43. Re: Groceries on Eleuthera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, June 21, 2014

Vermont
reviews: 56
44. Re: Groceries on Eleuthera

How did your trip go?We stayed at the Round House a few years ago but it was not well taken care of then.I saw in April this year it looked better walking by it.Back then the palapa hut on the beach was terrible,deck was splintery,broken dishes in kitchen,not much light inside at night.I'm curious how you found it.

Reply to: Groceries on Eleuthera
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Governor's Harbour