We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 1
looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

I'm looking for a place to stay,eat and things to do in Rincon. We will be doing some scuba with Taino. We have stayed at Rincon Beach, Hornet Dorset ans Club Bon Accord. But we are looking for a nice new place. We will like to find a boutique type of hotel and nice restaurants with great views. We are 30 years old and will like to find places like in St Barths.

Please help!

reviews: 73
1. Re: looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

Tres Sirenas would be my pick hands down!

Miami, Florida
2. Re: looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

Thanks! What about Maria’s Beach Villas?

tropicali
3. Re: looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

I can't vouch for Marias but I know Tres Serenas is great and the owners are awesome and full of information on things to see and do. They also recieve consistantly great reviews but they do book up quick during this season. When are you planning on traveling?

Miami, Florida
4. Re: looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

I'm planning to go next week.

Chicago, Illinois
5. Re: looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

MARIA'S are brand new and are getting nice reviews..big complex if you want something more intimate try TRES SIRENAS or SUNSET PARADISE VILLA VILLA 1 UPPER UNIT

you can find info for MARIA'S ANS SIRENAS at

www.rincon.org

here is the contact info of or SUNSET PARADISE

www.sunsetparadise.com

keep asking questions.

doda

Miami, Florida
6. Re: looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

My Husband is a Ritz Carlton / Four Seasons type of guest. He doesn't like kids playing around him or people yelling by his side. He likes to be on a padded beach lounge chair Reading and Relaxing. Do you think Tres Sirenas will be the place? We liked a lot the Hornet Dorset but we didn't liked the Rincon Beach ( too loud and too many kids) or the Bon Accord(Horrible location).

Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
7. Re: looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

TRES SIRENAS is a small lovely B & B....LISA cooks wonderful breakfasts and is a more than gracious host..and is it simply beautiful. i think you will be more than satisfied...if you type TRES SIRENAS PR INTO THE SEARCH BOX IN THE UPPER-LEFT CORNER OF THIS PAGE YOU WILL FIND MANY REVIEWS.....!!

keep asking questions !

happy planning,

doda

San Juan, Puerto...
reviews: 18
8. Re: looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

You may want to look at Caracoal Che, and Villa Maria's, also Tres Palmas House and Hacienda offer RIncon's most upscale properties. These are full service vacation rentals, by renting the entire villa you can insure your privacy. I have seen some new homes in the Corcega area where the beaches are quiet, and the swimming great that are very impressive. When it comes to the best service and luxury accomodations at the Horned Dorset are hard to beat. Be sure to define your needs to your hosts, most will be very honest when describing their properties. I have found it is best to represent exactly what you are and what you offer so you will not have disspointed guests. Glad to hear you are returning to RIncon.

9. Re: looking for a 4 day getaway in Rincon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rincon