We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Rincon?

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pass Christian...
reviews: 1
Where to stay in Rincon?

Earlier this year I had booked a trip to Key West, but decided we needed to do something different and just changed my airfare to Puerto Rico ... have been searching and have decided that Rincon might be the place for us. We have stayed overnight in Old San Juan pre-cruise before, but that is about the extent of our experiences with Puerto Rico, which is not much! We are in our late 40's (about as late as you can get :o), but we can hang with the best of them, at least for a little while! We love towns like Caye Caulker/Ambergris Caye, Belize and Playa del Carmen/Cozumel/Akumal, Mexico. It sounds like Rincon might be similar in its laid back style and friendly people?

I am a little confused on where to stay. I am looking for some place close to a swimming beach (doesn't necessarily have to be right on the beach, but close by), with a pool and walking distance to bars and restaurants. Looking for something in the $125-$150 range. It could be just my husband and myself, with the possibility of another couple or two joining us. Just wondering if I could get some recommendations of which area to stay in ... thank you!!

Pass Christian...
reviews: 1
11. Re: Where to stay in Rincon?

Thanks for all the replies. I was looking at Blue Boy Inn. Looks beautiful. A little more than I wanted to spend, but breakfast is included. I will also check out the other recommendations.

I know not to expect the kind of beaches that Playa del Carmen has. I was hoping to make a day trip to Cabo Rojo ... seems like they may have better swimming beaches? Also, does the surf quiet down during the summer months much?

Thanks again!

12. Re: Where to stay in Rincon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rincon