We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather during christmas

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Princeton, New...
reviews: 3
weather during christmas

I had such a great experience during a recent visit that I am seriously thinking of changing my travel plans and heading back to Puerto Rico. I would like to attend the festivities in San Sebastian but would like to stay in either Rincon again or Isabela. My question is what is the weather like christmas week? I'm thinking of going from 12/23-12/31. I am also open to staying on the eats coast so that we could vist Vieques and Culebras, but need to know if it is swimmimg weather. My co-worker tells me it chilly during that time of the year.

My other options are to go to Mexico, Paris, or Costa Rica because of weather........

Any advice would be appreciated.....

PR
reviews: 6
1. Re: weather during christmas

it can get chilly at night, but that means 75 degrees, and thats the lowest and on the coasts/metro area. To me thats not cold, its pleasant actually. And during the day its hot and sunny. But remember that(you should know cause youve been here) that the weather here is inconsistent.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
2. Re: weather during christmas

you can swim in PUERTO RICO all year long !!!!! remember if you want to vacation during a holiday you would be wise to book way ahead of time, as the the RINCON, ISABELA area is a very popular ho;iday vacation spot with locals things. tend to book up rather quickly.

good luck,

doda

Jeffersonton...
3. Re: weather during christmas

This really has nothing to do with your post but was curious. We are going to be in PR at about the same time and was wondering what festivities you were referring to in San Sebastion? I would love to attend asome local festivals! Thanks

Ginger

P.S. Have heard that the weather is beautiful this time of year. It is a very popular time to travel there so I would think that the swimming would be great too.

PR
4. Re: weather during christmas

subtropical weather , 75-83 during winter

5. Re: weather during christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rincon