We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vermont
reviews: 1
Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

Hi, I saw in in "Rincon Forum: Grocery stores in Rincon ". Does anyone know the store hours for Supermercado Econo on Rt 115? I can not seem it online anywhere (they are onFacebook though)

Also, I read there is a Sam's club in Arecibo once you hit highway end at the 1st stoplight to the left... right in front of El Buen Cafe Hotel. Yet I don't find them on http://www.samsclubpr.com/pr_club-list.htm to verify. Does anyone know of such type stores on drive from San Juan to Rincon, as I would like to load up on some staples?

Washington DC...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

The Sams club you're referring to is the one in Hatillo. I'm not sure about the business hours for Econo.

Puerto Rico
reviews: 9
2. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

Last I checked Econo was open from 7am (ish) to 9pm. Sunday hours are 11am to 5. Edward's is open earlier on Sunday.

Yeah, the Hatillo Sam's Club is a left at the first traffic light you hit on the 2 once the 22 "autopista" ends (which happens at Arecibo).

Rincon,PR
reviews: 21
3. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

There is also a Sams Club in Mayagüez, about 15-20 minutes from Rincon.

http://www.samsclubpr.com/pr_club-list.htm

vermont
4. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

Thank you !

San Juan
reviews: 3
5. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

Ralph's is the most popular supermarket in that area, if you are looking for fresh instead of marine crane-import- frozen.

Edited: 4:10 pm, May 15, 2011
vermont
6. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

CoquiPR, I could use a bit more information on your comment as I would love fresh over shipped bulk .

Where is Ralphs (this thread is based of Rincon forum yet mentions Hatillo and Mayguez)?

Rincon,PR
7. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

In Rincon there is Edward's Food Mart in the Rincon Shoping Center. They have Fresh food, and Vegetables. Located Rt 115 across from The Rincon Inn. If you do not see what you would like, they will have it shipped to the store for you.(Pertty Cool).

San Juan, Puerto...
reviews: 18
8. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

Edward's opened in the last year in the Mi Salve plaza, they are working hard to bring many hard to find food items here to Rincon, a higher quality of meat products, and are very customer service orientated, please patronize them, they are great! Also be sure to check to roadside.fruit and vegetable stands they have great local produce, also the first and third Sunday in the mornings on the plaza is our local farmer's market where you will find organic produce, and a lively community. Enjoy!

Rincon,PR
9. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

Great respose TresSirenas.......

Rincon, Puerto Rico
10. Re: Groceries - Econo Hours & Sams Club

Edward's is a great place,,, always open early on Sundays & closes late too!