We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rincon Expats

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amarillo TX
reviews: 57
Rincon Expats

Hi everyone

we will be arriving in Rincon on May 23rd for 3 nights. This is a 'hunt and see' trip - possibly for retirement.

We would love to run into some expats and talk with them about the area. Is there a particular place they go to for a drink or dinner? Someplace where they might hang out so we could 'accidentally' run into them??

thanks in advance

Deb

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
reviews: 11
1. Re: Rincon Expats

I don't know what is a " hunt and see trip". But I love to go to Villa Confresi Restaurant. THey have the best Churasco and the beach front bar is very nice too

Amarillo TX
2. Re: Rincon Expats

Bunny123

"hunt and see" - sorry - LOL - We're looking for possible retirement locations. I love the idea of Puerto Rico, so this is our first trip there to 'see' it!

thanks

deb

Puerto Rico
reviews: 2
3. Re: Rincon Expats

You should go to places like Rock Bottom, Shipwreck, Calypso Bar and Banana Dang Coffee shop.

Rincon,PR
reviews: 21
4. Re: Rincon Expats

Most North Amercians go to Shipwreck, Club Natico, Calypso & El Fogon De La Curva. On Tusedays Everyone is at Pancho Villa In the plaza.

5. Re: Rincon Expats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, January 25, 2011
Hadley...
reviews: 59
6. Re: Rincon Expats

Hi debavaAmarillo,

Rincon is awesome and I recommend you check it out. It is where my husband and I hope to spent winters in the near future.

Amarillo TX
7. Re: Rincon Expats

KermitTheFrogLives

I can't WAIT to come to Havana! I'm excited about the progress your country has made and hope they lift the embargo soon! It will be a great boost for you!

I'm an assistant professor here and I talk about Cuba with my students. Most of them are so young they don't even know about the embargo - they just didn't pay attention in high school!

Hope to see you soon!!

deb

Amarillo TX
8. Re: Rincon Expats

Martha

that's exactly what we're looking for! Someplace we fall in love with and want to go back to every year! And hopefully not waiting till we retire!

deb

Amarillo TX
9. Re: Rincon Expats

PineappleInn

Perfect! We'll be there on a Tuesday night - we'll look it up!!

Thanks!!

Deb

Rincon, Puerto Rico
reviews: 2
10. Re: Rincon Expats

Monday night happy hour at Villa Cofresi is known as "gringo night." You'll find many retired folks there who have lived in Rincon for years.

Get answers to your questions about Rincon