We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa confresi or rincon by the seas grand carribean?

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
east dennis
reviews: 2
villa confresi or rincon by the seas grand carribean?

I'm leaning toward the villa confressi, but don't ask me why. Can anyone help me with this decision? I honestly want to stay someplace a little nicer but the horned dorset is completely out of my range. Husband liked the grand carribean better, but will go either way.

New York
1. Re: villa confresi or rincon by the seas grand carribean?

Are you looking for an all-inclusive or would a bed and breakfast be ok for your trip?

east dennis
reviews: 2
2. Re: villa confresi or rincon by the seas grand carribean?

well neither place is an all inclusive. And a B&B would be okay but I would like a pool and to be on a beach as well.

New York
3. Re: villa confresi or rincon by the seas grand carribean?

Villa Cofresi has one of the most popular beach bars in town, however, if you stay at Cofresi the noise could be an issue especially on the weekend. Rincon of the Seas is probably your best bet if you are not all night drinkers and it is next door to Cofresi so you can just walk over and have some drinks.

4. Re: villa confresi or rincon by the seas grand carribean?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 11, 2010