We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pet-friendly accommodations?

Which Pinetop-Lakeside hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
pet-friendly accommodations?

Two older adults, one middle-aged dog. Looking for cabin in $90-$12o/per night range. Cooking facilities but near restaurants. Anything like this in Pinetop area?

Used to stay at The Place. Still exists?

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
reviews: 13
1. Re: pet-friendly accommodations?

I just typed you a nice long response, with quite a few different options, and then my Internet Explorer crashed on me. I'll try to re-type it later, sorry - gotta log off now. Do try www.vrbo.com, though.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
reviews: 33
2. Re: pet-friendly accommodations?

The Place is still there. I believe it is under new management. Other places along Hwy 260 in town are Moonridge Lodge and Cabins, Northwoods Resort, Whispering Pines, Lake of the Woods, Rainbow Lake Lodge and Spring Hill on Rainbow Lake (these are actually in Lakeside). Most accept pets with an extra fee or deposit. All of these will be convenient to restaurants in town.

There are also condos and cabins for rent in the Pinetop CC area - they will be more expensive and about a 10 minute drive into town, but it will get you away from the main highway into a more secluded neighborhood.

I live there in the summer - feel free to PM me with any questions.

Tucson, Arizona
3. Re: pet-friendly accommodations?

Thanks for this helpful information.

4. Re: pet-friendly accommodations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, September 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Pinetop-Lakeside