We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips from Ayia Napa????

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WEST MIDLANDS
reviews: 5
Day trips from Ayia Napa????

Hi,

Has anyone done any trips whilst holidaying in Ayia Napa???

As much as I like lazing around in the sun I do like to have something to look forward to!

Cheers!

Colchester
reviews: 7
1. Re: Day trips from Ayia Napa????

There are numerous boat trips from the Harbour, depending on what you like there are party boats and also the Dolphin Safarai trip(never saw a dolphin) it is a great half day out where you go really fast up the coast and stop for a snorkle. As it is a smaller boat it gets into Ayia Napa caves- done it twice now. There is also Waterworld Water Park which is fab (best day to go is airport changeover days as it is quieter). You will see lots of places advertising trips and I'm sure you rep will be on hand with ideas. Cape Greco is a nice place to visit.

Mile High
2. Re: Day trips from Ayia Napa????

Hire a car for a couple of days. Go and see the Kourion (ampitheatre you see on all the adverts), there are some fantastic views from the hill top opposite. Drive along coast road from there to Paphos through Happey Valley and see Aphrodites Rock and on to Paphos. That'll be a full day out.

3. Re: Day trips from Ayia Napa????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, August 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa