We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self Catering Shopping.

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
reviews: 15
Self Catering Shopping.

Morning all. I've turned into a bit of a semi vegan this year and we are heading to Ayia Napa in June.

In (early) preparation for our trip, I am plotting on the Sat Nav places we will be heading for and want to add the best places to get fresh fruit and veg in the vicinity.

Thanks in advance.

Wales, United...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Self Catering Shopping.

Hi,

There's a Lidl in Protaras and one in Paralimni also There's shops in Ayia Napa selling fruit ang veg, if your on a budget Lidl is great value!

All the best

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
reviews: 112
2. Re: Self Catering Shopping.

No large supermarkets in Ayia Napa only small grocery stores. As mentioned the closest large supermarkets are in Protaras and Paralimni, plenty of choices there here's a map showing the large supermarkets

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms…

Leeds
reviews: 15
3. Re: Self Catering Shopping.

Thank you. Very helpful. :-)

Birmingham
reviews: 28
4. Re: Self Catering Shopping.

I've just added two Fruit "market"s which are self-serve shops selling fresh fruit'n'veg. One is very easy to find as it's on the main road from Ayia Napa to Paralimni, just before you get to Carrefour.

5. Re: Self Catering Shopping.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa