We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in May

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 1
Weather in May

Hi booked to stay at the tasia Maris from 11th May to 25th May 2014 can anyone tell me what the weather might be like in May or should I have chosen a later month? Any info would be great.

Many thanks

Barbara

6 replies to this topic
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 30
1. Re: Weather in May

You are booked so presumably you won't be cancelling.

This is a link to a website showing average temperatures for May

holiday-weather.com/ayia_napa/averages/may/

May and June are my favourite months on the island as the weather is lovely and warm without the high humidity of summer

Edited: 7:41 pm, January 10, 2014
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus
reviews: 107
2. Re: Weather in May

Late May is fine..........we go every May / June for 4/6 weeks. Only ever had the odd rainy half day or overcast but that tends to be earlier in the month. It can get chilly at night though so a light jacket or cardi is a good idea just in case

UK
3. Re: Weather in May

Hi

Thanks for the replies hubby had got me panicking about the weather because we went to tenerife last year in May and we only had about 4 full days of sunshine the rest we overcast and cloudy, so he has declared it had better be sunny...... It's all on me then.

Many thanks

Barbara

Lincoln
reviews: 61
4. Re: Weather in May

Hi, we have just booked for 2 weeks going May 11th. flying from East Midlands. We usually go around that date and have had in the past great weather, sometimes a little chilly in the evenings, nothing to worry about just take a wrap etc. Last May we went to Paphos around the same time and we did have the odd cloud around and a thunderstorm but can't really complain. We haven't been to Ayia Nappa for 6 years so now looking at all the restaurant reviews as I expect we have new ones to try out. Barbara

UK
5. Re: Weather in May

Thanks barbara your comment makes me feel a lot better about booking for May.

Many thanks

Barbara

UK
6. Re: Weather in May

Thanks barbara your comment makes me feel a lot better about booking for May.

Many thanks

Barbara

Reply to: Weather in May
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa