We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re Hertz car Hire Paphos airport.

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
reviews: 8
Re Hertz car Hire Paphos airport.

I would just like to post an alert/alarm re this company HERTZ -not only do they charge 75 euros for a full tank bring back empty no refund if not used and a 15 euro airport tax. But I was accused of having an accident in the car when it was returned and was told that if I would not pay up I would not be leaving the office. He was not going to give me any paperwork stating his claim which I had to insist on. I was unable even to see this said damage as the car park was dark and dimly lit. I did have a flight to catch so payment was taken and we now have to make an insurance claim. I urge all to take out extra car insurance in this country. This all happened in a dark dimly lit car park at the old paphos airport with few people around. I would suggest if booking with this company to carry a torch with you and look underneath the car before driving off. And also be prepared to be alone with this Hertz operative in a very dark quiet car park something I do not recommend.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus
reviews: 107
1. Re: Re Hertz car Hire Paphos airport.

Wouldn't you be better posting this in the Paphos forum as oppose to the Ayia Napa forum ?? You can delete this post using the Report Inapt button under your post and select Remove My Post

2. Re: Re Hertz car Hire Paphos airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa