We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napa Plaza

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, West...
reviews: 1
Napa Plaza

Me and my boyfriend are going to Napa plaza on 28th June for one week. Can anybody say wot its like??? Never been to Aiya Napa before cant wait !!!!

Colchester
reviews: 7
1. Re: Napa Plaza

Don't know the hotel but Ayia Napa is a great place lots to do

Mile High
2. Re: Napa Plaza

It's on the road coming up from the harbour into the centre. You'll be able to walk out the front door, turn left and within 100 yards you'll be into the Square. You'll probably want to taxi if you're going to Nissi Beach but there's a taxi rank almost next door to the hotel. Grecian Bay is walking distance. All nite clubs are easy staggering distance.

larnaca cyprus
3. Re: Napa Plaza

its a very nice hotel near the center close to the nightlife.good choice the plaza.not far from the beach if you get bored with the pool.

sunny scotland
4. Re: Napa Plaza

Stayed there last June. Nice hotel and quite central. Sunbeds go

at the crack of dawn though and not enough for everyone. Pool

area is lovely though and beautifully lit up at night.

Its worth paying a few pounds extra for a pool view and a superior

room.

Derby
reviews: 10
5. Re: Napa Plaza

Ayia Napa is absoloubtly fantastic. So much fun, check out the water park which is a hilarious day out!

Wakefield, West...
6. Re: Napa Plaza

Thanks everyone for their replies, can't wait!!!!

newcastle upon tyne
7. Re: Napa Plaza

Fab hotel, you will not be dissapointed! We stayed there last year and it is so contemporary. Located close to the centre but tucked awayy from all the noise. and it is really quite central but

Scotland
8. Re: Napa Plaza

Just came back from The napa plaza last Sunday night, you will love it! Its a great hotel, staff are very friendly, Rooms Lovely pool Lovely and at night is so nice all lit up. Peppers bar on the front of the hotel is really good, we ate in clarabels and castelli across the road, both lovely. Limelight was ok, up by the post office and sage is really worth going to, next door to Liquid bar ( come out of hotel turn left up the hill turn right and its just along there)

We went to nissi beach £cyp 4.00 for the taxi, lovely beach. Theres loads more, just ran out of time.

I am sure you will have a great time, if you need further info let me know. See my review just posted aswell!

uk
9. Re: Napa Plaza

Me and my gf are stoppin at the Napa Plaza! 11nts from the 5th-16th July so will probably just miss ya! From Huddersfield so representin for Yorkshire too! Hope you have fun! Occording to all the reviews you will, but as they say.. it is what you make of it! went to napa back in 2001.. it was mad back then, cant wait to return!

Wakefield, West...
10. Re: Napa Plaza

Hope u have fun 2 cant wait now so excited!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa