We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle upon tyne
reviews: 4
How far

How far is it from the dome beach resort in nissi bay to nissi beach hotel, going next year for a wedding, was told at the time of booking that it was only 2 minutes away, now told at least 20 minutes. Most guests have now booked dome beach. Wondered if there is any coach hire to get the guests to the nissi beach ?

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 63
1. Re: How far

Hi, I am not sure of the distance between the two, have a look at.

cyprusbybus.com. click on bus hire at the top of the page.Julie

newcastle upon tyne
2. Re: How far

Thanks , have emailed the company for a price.

Falkirk, United...
reviews: 6
3. Re: How far

Would take you a good 20 mins walk. To get the bus you would be approx 10 min walk to nissi avenue to catch a bus...neither a good option in the heat whilst dressed in wedding attire. You will be around 6 euro in a taxi which will take just a few minutes.

You are however situated on a beautiful beach.

hartlepool, united...
reviews: 75
4. Re: How far

As linzi said, get taxis or a hired bus for defo! Too far to walk given the circumstances but fab choice of hotel in a gorgeous location

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala
reviews: 92
5. Re: How far

I can't believe how many travel agents/tour operators are mis-selling hotels in the resort over the last 2 years....Nissi Beach is a classic example, it is not a seperate resort either it's all part of Napa ! It makes me so mad, especially given The Dome sits on a completely different beach called Macronissos, best beach in the area in my opinion & the Dome had a fabulous refurb last winter.

The distance between your hotels is 2.4km so 30 minutes walking or 5 mins by car.

Depending on how many people your transferring ? Taxis would probably be best & remember there are plenty of 8 seater taxis in ayia napa

Edited: 5:55 pm, November 10, 2012
newcastle upon tyne
6. Re: How far

Thanks for that info, about 20 plus at the dome and another 15 or so dotted around the resort so I guess I will have to get a coach or a few 8 seaters.

Edited: 7:15 pm, November 10, 2012
Chesterfield...
7. Re: How far

I love the beach in front of the dome my favourite place ever

8. Re: How far

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, November 22, 2013