We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Bungalows

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chorley, United...
reviews: 42
Green Bungalows

I get the impression from this forum and reviews that Green Bungalows is very much geared towards Irish visitors. Sure this won;t be an issue but my daughter and her friends are staying there next July. Will they be treated any differently if they are not Irish or have I got the wrong impression.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala
reviews: 93
1. Re: Green Bungalows

Not at all, they're only popular with Irish visitors because of the limited choice of travel companies doing Cyprus from Ireland & green bungalows happen to be one of the more popular. Macronissos village is another in ayia napa.

GB are also popular with workers who stay the whole summer

Edited: 7:53 am, November 01, 2012
Chorley, United...
reviews: 42
2. Re: Green Bungalows

Thanks for that, don't have anny issues with Irish people but had just read a coupe of reviews lsaying Staff didn't really want to know if you weren't Irish. The reviews are in general good for GB, some worrying ones but they do seem to be suitable for 5 18 year old girls who want to party.

Thanks for your help, always good to have insider knowledge.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala
reviews: 93
3. Re: Green Bungalows

Oh yeah they're perfect for that group ;o) I'd take with a pinch of salt the comments re staff............you can't please all of the people and all that, plus the fact I don't think Cypriot staff could care less where your from as long as your spending and having a good time

4. Re: Green Bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa