We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reception venues Olympic lagoon resort

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 10
Reception venues Olympic lagoon resort

I am getting married at the Olympic lagoon resort in June next year. I really need help and advice on the venue for sit down meals within the hotel. I have provisionally booked the captains deck for meal but this is only available till 5pm. The old watermill square is unavailable so looking for other options. Don't want to go out the hotel as it's 300 euros to leave, thanks.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
reviews: 109
1. Re: Reception venues Olympic lagoon resort

It should tell you your other options in your wedding brochure that the hotel should have sent you ? Theres at least 5 more options

Limanaki Restaurant, the cinnamon lounge, the cool club & Aphrodite

Edited: 2:41 pm, October 29, 2012
Manchester, United...
reviews: 10
2. Re: Reception venues Olympic lagoon resort

I have seen them all, just wondered if anyone knew what they were like. It's hard when u only have pics. I havent got a wedding brochure just going off the website.

UK
Destination Expert
3. Re: Reception venues Olympic lagoon resort

You could contact the hotel & request a brochure anyway but you'll find the forums pretty quiet now the seasons over.

Try Googling Olympic lagoon weddings & there's lots of out & out wedding sites with very good info & great forums for brides.....just a thought while you await any replies in here

cumbria
reviews: 4
4. Re: Reception venues Olympic lagoon resort

Hiya

Im getting married there next year in august. (sorry this year) and ive bookedthe captains deck also. The thing im worried about with that is, if it's facing the sun, we will be melting. If you go onto kanika hotels cyprus it will give you the brochure there.

UK
Destination Expert
5. Re: Reception venues Olympic lagoon resort

debliteckserver2.com:81/kanikahotelstst/…

6. Re: Reception venues Olympic lagoon resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa