We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

Has anyone been to or got married at the harbour in Ayia Napa?Its a new venue and we are due to marry there in August we just havent seen any pictures yet and im now getting nervous!

8 replies to this topic
Wellingborough...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

The harbour's lovely. Are you getting married in the little chapel there? I love Ayia Napa, and always stay at the Limanaki Beach Hotel, which is on the harbour. It's a fantastic area, and, as long as your ceremony doesn't coincide with the booze cruise coming back in (pretty unlikely!), it will be gorgeous!

uk
2. Re: Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

Thanks for the reply, we have only had artist impressions sent via computer and it looks like a gazebo style structure,i keep emailing the travel company and i keep getting the same answers,that they will be sending pics very soon! as ive never been before,im really worried but atleast i know the harbour is nice now, we are looking for somewhere to go afterwards with the wedding party to eat,could you recommend anywhere? we did look at the karousos restaurant any thoughts on that?

Wellingborough...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

The Karousos is really nice and they can't do enough for you. Last time I stayed at the Limanaki Beach, they had an outside area set up for a wedding and that looked beautiful. They were working on it most of the day, and the wedding party didn't even arrive until about 7pm, so they really go to a big effort.

Both those restaurants overlook the water. There's another one, Esperias, which has a lovely, peaceful setting at the waterside, but last time I went, the food had gone downhill a bit.

I just did a Google search to see if I could find a picture of the chapel but couldn't. It's very quaint, although I've never been in (I tend to worship a different kind of establishment when in Ayia Napa!).

Don't worry. It's a lovely place. I'd get married there myself if I had the chance. Actually, if I keep giving you advice, can I get an invitation? ;oD

uk
4. Re: Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

ha ha yeah sure why not,you have been very helpful,more so than the operators! yeah ive googled it and been on you tube etc but cant find anything thats why i came on here to see if anyone else knew about it but looks like i will just have to pray that its actually been built when we get there!;D

Milton Keynes...
5. Re: Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

I have booked to get married there next May 2013, any advise would be most welcome.

Where did you book to eat in the end, was it a good choice??

Birmingham, United...
6. Re: Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

hi

did you get married here. was it nice? was there much seating for guests? and where did u have your reception?

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus
reviews: 106
7. Re: Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

Laura.............the odds of the op seeing your post are pretty slim so you'd be better sending private message as it goes to their email address. Click on the ops name in blue and then an option will show halfway down the page to send them a message

Milton Keynes...
8. Re: Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue

Yes I did get married there this year in May, there are a few benches which probably seat about 30 guests, but there is enough space for more, I had 16 guests and they stood during the ceremony.

We were staying in Nissi Beach area so we booked our wedding meal in the Gardens Restaurant, also I booked flowers from a florist near to the Harbour.

I booked it all over the internet, but it all went extremely well.

The town hall in Ayia Napa usually come over to do a wedding exhibition usually in Birmingham if you need to get any more information.

Hope this helps

Tracy

Reply to: Ayia Napa Harbour Wedding venue
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations