We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
reviews: 3
Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

Hello

Is anyone using a wedding planner in cyprus (Ayia Napa area)

If so please could you send me any reccomendations and what they are able to help with

Thank you x

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus
reviews: 107
1. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

Hi again :)

There's lots of Cyprus based planners.....will post some links of ones that get good reviews later......just leaving work :(

I'm sure some past brides might recommend too

Reading, United...
2. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

Thank you Miss Chief you really are an expert! I am still torn about hotel choice to book I just know im going to choose the wrong one :o( I need to come out and see it all but I just dont think ill beable to afford it :io(

UK
Destination Expert
3. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

Okay........here's some links for you to get you started :o) You know this might also give you some other ideas on where to get married in the area, there's lots of alternatives to a hotel and that way it might make the decision easier for you as you'd just be looking for a hotel to stay at..........if that was the case then your options are much greater...............Hope these help you out with planners and venues.

www.aisleoflove.co.uk/ Very popular based on other reports on the forum in the past.

www.marriageincyprus.com/ - Aphrodite wedding svs, again recommended by a lot of past brides, they're based in protaras but deal in all areas.

under-the-cyprus-sun.com/Weddings-in-Cyprus.…

www.marriageincyprus.com/ayianapa.htm

planetweddings.co.uk/cyprus_htls_ayia_napa.h…

Santa Barbara...
4. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

I love this area for weddings!! Beautiful

Reading, United...
5. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

Miss Chief I have spoken to the wedding planner at the grecian sands and she said I am able to have my wedding their - would YOU reccomend this hotel to get married at over the Olympic Lagoon? I would also like to thank you for all your advice over the last few weeks :)

UK
Destination Expert
6. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

Your very, very welcome :0) Happy to help if I can. Okay I think i said in an earlier reply I'd recommend the sands over the OL to actually get married at, nicer, more personal & what I'd choose, But I'd still suggest staying at the Lagoon though, your kids would LOVE it !

So if you can do it that way? Go for it 100% Wishing you the very best of luck with it all, would live to know how you get on and how it all goes x

Reading, United...
7. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

Thank you, I will keep you psted. Ok that is what I am going to do - I am booking the holiday next week when the new prices and brocures come out, I will then email the Grecian sands and confirm the wedding there - I am acually feeling excited now for once!!

Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 2
8. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

I would not recommend using Cyprus Wedding Celebrations (company). Absolutely bad experience with the wedding planner!

London, England...
9. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

What happened to make your experience so bad with this company?

10. Re: Wedding Planner in Cyprus Ayia Napa??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, November 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa