We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor pools end March?

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
Outdoor pools end March?

We are thinking f travelling to Ayia Napa March 20-27. I understand the weather is a bit cold for swimming, but our 3-year-old would definitely love a children's pool although a bit cold. Does anyone know if we can expect the outdoor hotel pools to be filled with water and working in the end of March? We are thinking of staying at the Tahlassaki appartments.

Best wishes, Terese (Sweden)

1. Re: Outdoor pools end March?

Send them an e-mail stating your wishes. They will be more able to answer your question. Then you will have their reply in writing. Keep it with you and if not all is satisfactory you have some come back

Sweden
2. Re: Outdoor pools end March?

Thanks, good idea! I did send an e-mail but have not received a reply yet. I also phoned the hotel and they said all the pools were open.

/ Terese

Wigan, United...
reviews: 50
3. Re: Outdoor pools end March?

Pools will be to cold for little ones to play in at the end of March although having said that children don't seem to notice the cold as much as we adults. The sea also will not have warmed up sufficiently to spend too much time in. Have a good time though

Sweden
4. Re: Outdoor pools end March?

Ok, so I am back and can answer my own question. Yes, all the pools were open and filled with water. We had a couple of sunny days and then the water in the pools (eespecially the children's pool) warmed up during the day and was ok to play in. Not very many grown-ups were using the pools though. / Terese

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa