We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disposable barbeques on beach - allowed?

Which Almancil hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tenerife, Spain
reviews: 5
disposable barbeques on beach - allowed?

hi , i am coming to stay at lagunamar suites in july located between valle de lobo and quinta de largo can anyone tell me if you are allowed to use disposable barbeques on the nearby beach (and can you purchase such things in the supermarket) as the euro has not improved as well as i had hoped it would will be doing more cooking ourselves rather than eating out. Any help would be appreciated plus any comments on the lagunamar suites

thanks

yorky

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
1. Re: disposable barbeques on beach - allowed?

I have never seen anyone use a disposable barbecue on a guarded beach and I can't remember the last time I saw anyone with one on an unguarded beach. I am not 100% on the law but there is bound to be something to prevent you! I hope someone knows can offer the definitive answer.

You can buy the necessary kit in the bigger supermarkets and DIY stores.

2. Re: disposable barbeques on beach - allowed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, November 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Almancil