We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Express nail manicure/pedicure Noosa

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 20
Express nail manicure/pedicure Noosa

We have a group of 6 girlfriends visiting in Feb 2011 and we are looking for a nail bar that we can get an express pedicure or manicure. I know there are lots of gorgeous day spa places but we don't want to pay $90 for a pedicure. There are heaps of nail places popping up in every suburb in Sydney - is there anything like that in Noosa - near Hastings St ??

Noosa, Australia
reviews: 82
1. Re: Express nail manicure/pedicure Noosa

Try Shine Nails at Noosa Civic, 5449 8815, I think I used to pay $25 for a manicure (maybe an extra $8 if you want french tipped), I don't get pedicures (I have ticklish feet lol) so I can't tell you how much they are.

Be aware, I don't go there anymore because the nail polish never lasted more than about 3 days...if you want something that lasts a bit longer try Spoilt Skin (also at Civic), 5474 4999, but they will be more expensive.

Stelle

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
reviews: 15
2. Re: Express nail manicure/pedicure Noosa

was thinking,why dont you try googling for salon names,then get their menu up and see if they offer what you are asking for,or even ask(email,or quick call) if they do,they may offer a special rate for such,being as youre a group.

Once you find some possibles,ask if anyone on here knows of them.

Sydney, Australia
3. Re: Express nail manicure/pedicure Noosa

Thanks for the quick replies. I will ring the places you suggested and see what they can offer us. I did google nail salons but kept finding the swanky day spas. I have never been to Noosa before so excuse my ignorance, but where is Noosa Civic located ?

Moreton Island...
reviews: 70
4. Re: Express nail manicure/pedicure Noosa

It's a shopping centre at Noosaville.

here's the map noosacivic.com.au/naturally/location_map.html

Edited: 9:16 pm, November 28, 2010
Sydney, Australia
5. Re: Express nail manicure/pedicure Noosa

Thanks for the info and map.

6. Re: Express nail manicure/pedicure Noosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 am, May 28, 2011