We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Luxury Accomodation in Noosa

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Romantic Luxury Accomodation in Noosa

I would like to stay in Noosa for around 2 nights with my boyfriend. From the research I've done I am considering between Sebel Noosa, Maison Noosa and Netanya. Do you have any recommendations? I have read the reviews and it's a mixed bag. Also, I found rates for Netanya much higher. Is it worth it?

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 76
1. Re: Romantic Luxury Accomodation in Noosa

We have had very 'romantic' stays at Netanya. In fact one of our kids was concieved there !

It is more expensive as it is right on the beach and many rooms have outdoor jacuzzis. It is more suitable to couples than the others.

Also look at Tingirana or Noosa Court.

London England
reviews: 39
2. Re: Romantic Luxury Accomodation in Noosa

We have just come back from a stay at Picture Point Terraces, which are fabulous. They have great views and are only a short walk from Hastings Street.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 11
3. Re: Romantic Luxury Accomodation in Noosa

Maison Noosa is at the quieter end of Hastings St making it more private. Ask for on of the 1 Bedroom units with the private roof deck if there is just 2 of you. We had a look at one of those when we stayed and if it was just 2 of us that would be the choice. Another positive is that all the apartments are renovated at Maison Noosa. We had a look at Netanya and think we stayed in the best place on the beach front by staying at Maison. Hope this helps.

4. Re: Romantic Luxury Accomodation in Noosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, September 26, 2009