We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terrapin Apartments in Noosaville??

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, UK
reviews: 8
Terrapin Apartments in Noosaville??

Hi my husband and I and our 3 20 something Sons are looking to spend 6 nights in Noosa in April. The Terrapin apartments have availability and the price and place looks great but is it too far from night life and beach for 3 youngsters? How far to walk or what sort of cost for taxis in the evening to Hastings St?

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
reviews: 90
1. Re: Terrapin Apartments in Noosaville??

Yes this is a good family area but probably too far from Hastings St for your sons. Taxi is about 10 minutes to Hastings St, you can also go by ferry. To walk my guess is 40-45 mins.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 4
2. Re: Terrapin Apartments in Noosaville??

have a look at the sebel noosa

great hotel and smack bang in the middle of hastings st ..... just a short stroll to the bar !!!!

3. Re: Terrapin Apartments in Noosaville??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 22, 2009