We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland
reviews: 5
Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

I am looking at heading to Noosa for 4-6 weeks next March - can anyone suggest any reasonably priced short term furnished accommodation. I stayed at the South Pacific for 10 days this year which was excellent, but too expensive for a longer break.

Basicially looking at somewhere to recharge the batteries, so keen to hear of any other locations which might be good. Thanks

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
reviews: 89
1. Re: Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

Hi, what is your budget?

Brisbane, Australia
2. Re: Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

Easter next year is 21 - 24 March and Qld school holidays are 5 - 13 April. Both will be at high season rates.

Auckland
reviews: 5
3. Re: Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

Budget is around $600-$700 a week, but flexible.

Looking at the dates of Easter and School holidays, it will have to be mid April to avoid both.

Thanks

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
4. Re: Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

Try Verano, Rimini or Twin Quays, all closer to the river and restaurants than South Pacific.

SEQ, Australia
reviews: 13
5. Re: Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

For that length of time I would definately approach some of the big real estate agents in Noosa which offer fully furnished holiday apartments.

Also check out stayz.com

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Cairns, Palm Cove
reviews: 28
6. Re: Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

I think if you've previously stayed at a resort and are interested in staying there again, give them a call and ask for a special rate based on a 4-6 week stay. After Easter holidays it starts to get quieter up there and some of the resorts will be keen to have a guest with a longer stay.

For example, my family has an apartment at The Emerald on Hastings Street. Last year we had a guest in our apartment who came initially for ten days but loved it so much he ended up negotiating a better rate with us to stay longer (what ended up being approximately five months).

Some places have management (and owners) that are open to it so it's worth asking the question if you find somewhere that's particularly appealing.

Failing that, Accom Noosa would be a good agent to try http://www.accomnoosa.com.au/.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
7. Re: Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

I second what Tempic says and can tell you a friend returns each year in July to the same accom for about 5 weeks, great place and she gets an awesome deal.

8. Re: Short term (4-6 wks) accommodation - Noosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 01, 2009