We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airlie beach accomodation with babysitting facilities

Which Airlie Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mackay
reviews: 7
airlie beach accomodation with babysitting facilities

hi wondering if anyone has stayed in airlie beach at somewhere that provided babysitting and used it for their children.. have a nearly 2 year old and was hoping to get babysitting for one of our 2 nights there, hoping someone could help and recommend somewhere.. we have never used babysitting services at a hotel or anywhere, are they ok??

airlie beach
1. Re: airlie beach accomodation with babysitting facilities

Maybe this will be helpful (?!) I am an experienced au pair with shining references, open driver's licence, senior first aid cert., with blue card pending. I was searching for hotels with a babysitting service also, in the hope of finding some work, when I came across your post. I would be happy to send you my CV and some numbers of referees and volunteer!

But if you'd feel more comfortable using a service, that's fair enough! And if it's any help to you, so far I've turned up baby sitting services at the following hotels (on the main land); Waters Edge, Club Crocodile, Best Western Colonial Palms Resort, Coral Sea Resort, Sea Star Apartments.

Hope to hear from you, and enjoy your holiday! Kira

EMAIL: KIRA_MITTON@HOTMAIL.COM

HOME: (07) 4948 1604

MOBILE: 0424 255 473