We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Which Palm Cove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle
reviews: 3
Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Hi

Myself, hubby and 22 month old daughter will be staying in Palm Cove for 2 weeks in April. What would be the better accommodation option (in terms of luxury accommodation, nice pool and location) - Peppers Beach Club or Tea Temple. Any other suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Auckland, New...
1. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Hi, where did you end up staying?

Newcastle
reviews: 3
2. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Hi

We stayed at Peppers Palm Cove and thought it was great! The swimming pool was perfect for our 2 year old daughter and our room was spacious and clean. Location was great too.

Cheers

Australind...
reviews: 10
3. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

We are staying at Peppers at the end of October... I'm taking my six year old son to see the great barrier reef.... I hope its a lovely as you say it is...:-)

GC, Australia
reviews: 18
4. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Peppers is fantastic! Central, gorgeous pool (with pool bar for you), very relaxing. I haven't seen the inside of Sea Temple - but I think your son will love Peppers just as much as you will.

When I go to Palm Cove again, I would POSSIBLY stay at Sea Temple just to see if it was any better or worse - but would have no hesitation staying at Pepper's again, I couldn't fault it.

Have fun!

Australind...
5. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Flights and transfers are booked and paid for 59 days to go till we hit Palm Cove... :-)

Sydney
reviews: 33
6. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Can anyone compare Peppers and Sea Temple to Angsana Palm Cove? Going over the Oct long weekend and can't decide which will be the most fab...

Edited: 2:32 am, August 30, 2010
Australind...
7. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Hi there, Peppers resort is kind of two places in one... On one side, you've got the exclusive Beach Club which is basically self contained luxury apartments that still has access to all the resort facilities... After reading some of the reviews of the rooms on the Peppers resort side of things, I've heard the furniture is a little tired and dated... But the apartments are very modern and beautiful.... Much newer than Peppers...

If you wish to book something fantastic, then I would recomment the Beach Club.... When you search for it on line, it can sometimes be called 21 The Beach Club Palm Cove, but rest assured its Peppers also... This resort is really aimed for families with small children..

The Sea Temple, has the option of swim out apartments, but I tried to book one for October and there were none available at the time, you might be lucky and pick up a cancelled booking...

My six year old and I head up there in 57 days and counting... I really can't wait for this trip....

Samsonsmum...

Sydney
8. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Hi

Just wondering how you found The Beach Club as we are doing our research now and have come across it. We have 2 young children so are interested in what you thought of the facilities for the little ones.

Thanks

Sydney
9. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Hi

Just wondering on where you decided to stay and what you thought?

Thanks

Australind...
10. Re: Peppers Beach Club or Sea Temple - Palm Cove

Hi there,

We just returned from Peppers Beach Club Resort, and I have to say it was the best holiday I've had in a long time...:-)

I stayed in an a private apartment, that still has access to all the resort facilities, BUT in saying that, because you are staying there privately, Peppers wont have a record of you staying... You can't charge things back to your room, room service can be a bit of a pain in the butt, but we ate out most nights. Wifi access will also cost you a little more than it would if you had booked thru Peppers, but believe me, you can save so much more by shopping around... With that in mind, Peppers staff will not bother you in anyway, shape or form other than to say hello and ask if you're having a wonderful time... I don't like people coming in and servicing my room everyday, I can keep a room tidy and I usually only stay for 4 nights so what's the point? I'm not that podantically clean...

My apartment was a swimout apartment and was absolutely perfect... Situated right down the back of the resort which suited me just fine. So close to the rainforest, right next door... My unit was the last one down the shallow end of the swimout pool so it was PERFECT for my six year old... It was 0.9m deep...And then gradually to 1.8m...

The apartment has 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spa on one of the two decks, a lounge room, 2 TV's and 2 dvd players, noodles for the kids for the pool... Full kitchen with dining room suite if you feel like cooking and staying in.. 2 Airconditioners and ceiling fans over all the beds...Outdoor BBQ and outdoor eating area, private deck with 2 loungers, perfect for watching the kids swim...

I loved it so much, I've already book and paid the deposit to take my husband back in Feb 2011... Same room, and I got a great deal... Hire a car and drive yourself to any tours you wish to do, that way you can stop at all the surrounding beaches and little shopping towns that are more equipped than Palm Cove... I have fallen in love with Palm Cove and I'm sure you will too.. I can see this being a destination we frequent regularly and we'll always stay in the same apartment as its perfect for us...

I would recommend shopping around for someone who owns a private apartment, you'll get a much better deal... I was going to book my return thru peppers until I got the quote... Its wasn't pretty.... It was also pretty fully booked Jan thru Feb...

Hope this helps..

Samsonsmum...