We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

angsana, sebel or paradise on the beach ?

Which Palm Cove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbournechloe
reviews: 1
angsana, sebel or paradise on the beach ?

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me. Looking for nice accomodation as we are going on a holiday in palm cove, my husband and i. Which of these 3 accomodations is the nicest overall ? It is hard as i have never been to palm cove and i cant judge via internet.

thanks, much appreciated

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
reviews: 199
1. Re: angsana, sebel or paradise on the beach ?

Hi there

Angsana is a BIG apartment style resort. The Sebel is very laid back and comfortable and central. A true old colonial style hotel. People either really love it or they don't. We loved it as a couple and enjoyed the choice of in house dining or the short stroll to other restaurants in the evenings. We had a verandah room and loved the intimacy and privacy. The Paradise gets great reviews but to me, doesn't look anywhere near as nice as the other 2.

Depends what you are after I suppose.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
reviews: 142
2. Re: angsana, sebel or paradise on the beach ?

We've stayed at Angsana so you can see my review for that and also sea temple. Whilst it looks huge there are not as many apartments as you may suspect. There about 12-16 on the beachfront

Angsana is the only true beach front but even though they have sun lounges on the beach no one actually ensures guests have access...the pax who hit the beach early from other resorts set up residence for the day. Pools are not lazing friendly as they dont have much in the way of surrounds

Reef house is more in the heart of PC, it is often wedding central so this can influence your ability to relax as you can getlargish groups of guests.

I haven't been into Paradise but maybe you could PM a few of the reviews for more direct feedback

3. Re: angsana, sebel or paradise on the beach ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 20, 2010