We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour company Say Hueque

B.C.
reviews: 15
Tour company Say Hueque

Have found an excellent itinerary with a company called Say Hueque...does anyone have any experience travelling with it please as I have never heard of it before and yet states recommendations from Lonely Planet etc. Thank you.

18 replies to this topic
united states
reviews: 2
11. Re: Tour company Say Hueque

We signed up for them and sent our credit card via Paypal and when we

arrived in Iguazzu Brazil for transportation to our hotel, no one was at the

airport.....we haven't seen our money back yet after contacting Paypal.

Paypal says that someone was impersonating this company on the internet and they weren't the real company. It's very confusing but go through a travel

agency or AX travel but not on your own.

reviews: 52
12. Re: Tour company Say Hueque

My husband and I visited Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls over Christmas week. I booked the hotel for our first few days in BA myself, but Say Hueque made all the other arrangements -- which included pickup at airports and ground transfers, a half day tour of Buenos Aires, air travel from BA to Iguazu, the hotel in Iguazu, a full day tour of Iguazu Falls, and the hotel for our last night in BA after returning from Iguazu. Everything went like clockwork -- drivers and tour guides all appeared at the designated meeting spots on time. They all spoke good English and the tour guides were knowledgeable and very personable. Great job by Juliana in the office who made all the arrangements, Veronica and Valdi (tour guide and driver in BA) and Marissa (tour guide in Iguazu). I would definitely use Say Hueque again if I go back to Argentina.

Adelaide, Australia
13. Re: Tour company Say Hueque

We used say hueque for a tour by bus from BA to Iguazu, and 3 nights accommodation, it was very expensive for what we got, along with the fact that we didnt have english speaking guides for either Arg or Brazil side of the falls which we were promised.

There was a lack of information when we got to Iguazu and they didnt seem to bother trying to please us, we also got a bottle of wine each, but this seems a token effort,

Very unimpressed, try to find a better company or look at organising it yourself,

Good Luck!

Memphis, TN
reviews: 1
14. Re: Tour company Say Hueque

Argentina is a very easy country to navigate yourself. Buses go everywhere; taxis are reputable and cheap. I have been twice for extended lengths of time and had absolutely no problems. Read a good travel guide and just stay away or be very careful in the major tourist traps. Supposedly pickpockets rely on tourists; I've found this is true everywhere. Just take normal precautions. The people in Argentina are EXTREMELY helpful; we once had a very pregnant woman walk with us for two blocks to show us where something was. This is typical of their helpfulness.

The World
reviews: 12
15. Re: Tour company Say Hueque

I know this forum was created a while ago...but I thought it necessary to update this for today.

Our experience in booking a simple bus ticket with this company started off very well, and ended very sour.

We arrived at this company on Saturday 13 July 2013.

When we arrived, we were told we can only pay in cash ( suited us fine). However when the girl wanted to print the tickets, the printer wouldn't work properly. The girl asked us for some patience, and after watching her try figure it all out over an hour with no success, she said that she could do an online booking for us instead - and with this we would receive a PDF copy which we could print out at our hostel, alternatively she'll print it out come Monday and have it delivered to our hostel. Perfect, we took the option to print it at our hostel. We paid the ARG$ 1500 and left with her apologies, and two small bottles of wine for the trouble.

Although what should have been a quick process, turned out to be a lengthy one - the girl ( I can't remember her name) handled the situation Spot On!

Our bad luck - our hostel's printer was also not working. These things happen but we thought if we returned to the booking agent in the week they could just print it for us. Supposedly simple.

We went back on Tuesday 16 July 2013.

On arrival we were met with Laura Rosales ( sales executive) who was everything but helpful. She said we must have paid with card, and that we must look elsewhere for printing, that we probably got it wrong and were never in their office in the first place - we made a mistake. She said she phoned her colleague who apparently told her that she took no money on the Saturday we were there. We tried to explain the situation, that their printer was broken etc ( and still was), and I assured her we paid in cash with the girl as she said it was our only option.

She would have none of it. She just wouldn't listen - we suggested that they should ask again, and look into where the ARG$ 1500 we gave them went - not implying anything - and she made out that we were accusing the girl who served us, superbly I might add, initially of stealing.

We eventually were given the printouts, which is so simple - but left with the feeling of being accused as liars.

My advice - stay away, simply go to the bus station - as less convenient as it is - and purchase your tickets direct. Its not worth the feeling. Pity because the first girl who served us showed us how service should be, and Laura Rosales crushed every confidence we had with them.

Will never recommend.

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 3
16. Re: Tour company Say Hueque

Hola Candy,

My name is Veronica and I am part of Say Hueque team.

We are very sorry for the confussion at the office, and we highly apprieciate your feedback.

We work hard to improve our service everyday, so your comments are very important for us. Please, accept our deepest apologizes,

I am sending a PM also. And please, do not hesitate to contact me: veronica@sayhueque.com

Kind Regards,

Veronica

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 24
17. Re: Tour company Say Hueque

You could not go wrong choosing Say Heuque. They are well organized, have great guides who are well informed and will tailor a trip to your needs. We have just returned from a trip to Argentina which was organized by them and it was just what we wanted. Two thumbs up!!

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
reviews: 22
18. Re: Tour company Say Hueque

I would like to point out that virtually all these testimonials are for trips booked with this company in Argentina. This is the Chile forum so the information is not particularly useful. Someone searching the Argentina forum for information on the company will not see any of the favourable and not favourable comments here.

Reply to: Tour company Say Hueque
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted