We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweater or Jacket Needed?

Which Las Terrenas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Easton, PA
reviews: 16
Sweater or Jacket Needed?

We will be in Las Terrennas October 23-30, staying at the El Portillo. Is there any need for a sweater or light jacket either inside or outside of the resort? We are thinking that we may bring rain jackets for use as needed, but that is all.

Bedford
reviews: 42
1. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

I normally take a jacket for cool evenings 'just in case' but as cool evenings don't seem to exist in that area I did not bother this time (august) and did not need one.

england
reviews: 59
2. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

It seems to be hot and humid at the moment, my hubby always takes a jacket to travel in and this holiday he asked me why..... as it spent all the time slung over his arm... I always take a pashmina just becase they are so damn useful on the plane and if you want to sit outside on a cooler evening or get the wrong table, you know the one under the air conditioning unit in the restaurant but really dont think that I have ever needed a jacket and a jumper would just take up too much space in the case , also when it rains it is still warm and you are going to get wet anyway, an umbrella would make more sense... you could always use it as a sun shade as well lol have a great holiday

Bedford
reviews: 42
3. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

There were umbrellas in our rooms at EP.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 29
4. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

It is extremely hot and humid right now. Zero need for anything with sleeves. Even the restaurants and lobby are humid.

Bowmanville, Canada
reviews: 27
5. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

I always take a sweater, whether I use it at the resort, I always need one on the plane :)

Las Terrenas...
reviews: 11
6. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

Temperature right now is around 25-30 celcius everyday. Depends on your habits, last night-very early morning, it was a bit chilly (15-20)

One love

Rachel, Reef & Terry

7. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 13, 2014