We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset/Booze Cruise - March 6 or 7th - Who wants In?

Which Las Terrenas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barrie, Ontario
reviews: 3
Sunset/Booze Cruise - March 6 or 7th - Who wants In?

Hi there,

We are heading back to El Portillio for our winter vacation again this year and having done pretty much all of the excursions, and some not offered, we have been chatting with Terry about the Sunset Cruise, or Booze Cruise idea. Looking to try and put something together for March 6 or 7th - need to have min. 6 people. Price of course is dependant on # of people. With 6 people, it's $125.00 per person - the more the merry :)

If you are interested and the timing works for you - please let me know and then we can coordinate.

Happy and safe travels everyone

Kathy

Edited: 1:57 pm, February 22, 2013
Alberta
reviews: 2
1. Re: Sunset/Booze Cruise - March 6 or 7th - Who wants In?

Katt_can,

For someone who has done the majority of excursions, what are your recommendations? We are alrieady booked with Terry for the Zipline, so we have that one covered.

Can you give me a little more detail on the Sunset/Booze Cruise. We will be there at that time but we have a couple people who tend towards sea-sickness but a couple of us may still be interested in joining you.

Barrie, Ontario
2. Re: Sunset/Booze Cruise - March 6 or 7th - Who wants In?

Hi Sunlove

The Zipline is the BEST! Loved it. El Limon is great too. We walked in instead of riding the horses. The steps down are not bad but coming back up was a workout. The National park is very beautiful and informative - we did a private tour with Terry for this one. It was great. My husband loved the whale your too. Really you can't go wrong - we've been happy with all of them. The kids lived the Devils mouth the best but I don't think anyone offers this one anymore. I could be wrong

As for the cruise - from what I see on other posts and Terry's website is that we crawl along the coast going to secluded beaches. We see sights that you don't get to see by land. Can go where they filmed the European (I think) Survivor. Awesome rock formations. Drinks and lunch provided. It's pretty open and I know Terry would put together a great day. He's the best and loves to show off his island. My husband isn't a great boat guy but has toured with Terry in boats and is very comfortable with him and we have been lucky enough to not be sea sick

Let us know what u think.

Barrie, Ontario
3. Re: Sunset/Booze Cruise - March 6 or 7th - Who wants In?

Hi again

Looking at Terry's Facebook they did a cruise yesterday and saw dolphins along the way.

I know there have been other postings about the coast crawl so if you search that here you can see others feedback.

4. Re: Sunset/Booze Cruise - March 6 or 7th - Who wants In?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 25, 2014