We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sounds of silence dinner

Which Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg...
sounds of silence dinner

We are visiting Uluru on April 6, 2006 and are trying to finalize plans for the sounds of silence dinner. We have emailed Voyages but can't seem to get anyone to confirm a reservation. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Should we call to confirm a reservation?

Ireland
reviews: 33
1. Re: sounds of silence dinner

that is unusual you should receive a confirmation from them.

I would recommend phoning them the call would take no longer than 2 or 3 minutes so wouldnt be expensive

Williams, Arizona
reviews: 17
2. Re: sounds of silence dinner

I'd definately call. And make sure you get the name of the person you talk to everytime and write down the time you talked to them and detailes of the converstation. If you don't get any satisfaction ask for a manager of supervisor...

Dublin
reviews: 1
3. Re: sounds of silence dinner

Hi all,

We'll be in Uluru 28 and 29 March, on a limited budget and are wondering if we should splurge and do the Sounds of Silence tour.

We'll have a car hired so we could just drive to Uluru and see sunset ourselves.

However as this is a once in a life time opportunity maybe the SOS is an essential experience?

Should we do it??

Thanks!

Dublin
reviews: 1
4. Re: sounds of silence dinner

Hi again,

Anyone trying to contact Voyages re Outback Pioneer should read BigfishLittlefish's message in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia forums. Apparantly there are extensive refurbishments taking place at present so maybe Voyages are 'fielding the calls!'

Darwin
5. Re: sounds of silence dinner

You have probably already left for your trip, but here it is anyway. You can try going through other booking agents who are a bit more web friendly. I haven't compared prices or even confirmed they offer the tour but a couple you might try are...

http://www.holidaysnt.com.au

http://www.northernterritoy.com

Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Get answers to your questions about Uluru-Kata Tjuta...