We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indi Ocean Views Apartments - any reviews?

Which Margaret River hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 1
Indi Ocean Views Apartments - any reviews?

Hi

My partner and I will be in Margaret River for two nights in August and are considering staying at Indi Ocean Views Apartments which i think is in Gnarabup. There doesn't seem to be much about it on Tripadvior.. and i was wondering if anyone's been there and what it's like. Looks pretty nice on the website. Alternatively if there are places you could recommend that would be great!

Im a bit confused as to whether it's best to stay in Margaret River itself or in the places surrounding it like Gnarabup.. We will have a car though.

Thanks a lot!

Subiaco, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Margaret River
reviews: 6
1. Re: Indi Ocean Views Apartments - any reviews?

It does look nice:) I havent stayed there but looking at what you get for the price is on par with other accommodation and I would expect you'll be satisfied with the quality. I mostly book accommodation around the $300/night range and havent experienced a dud yet. It really doesnt matter a lot where you stay in the region as everything is relatively close however I do like accommodation in bush/rural/lake settings where the wildlife is abundant. The Margaret River township is quite small and quiet enough to enjoy accommodation right in town. The advantage of staying in town is that you can stroll to a restaurant for dinner.

Edited: 9:29 pm, July 29, 2010
London
reviews: 1
2. Re: Indi Ocean Views Apartments - any reviews?

Thanks a lot for your quick reply! I agree with you - since we'll have a car i would prefer somewhere not right in town. What is Gnarabup like? It would be nice to see at least some wildlife :)

Subiaco, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Margaret River
reviews: 6
3. Re: Indi Ocean Views Apartments - any reviews?

Whats Gnarabup like? hmm. Well it (including Prevelly) is a small coastal community where the world famous Margaret River Pro & Classic surf championships are held. If youre lucky you may see some big surf off-shore. As far as wildlife goes, I doubt you'll see the Kangaroos or Bandicoots that are a common sight at dusk/evening further inland, as the coast between the capes offers little protection for the critters, however there's a good chance you'll spot a whale or dolphin. The beaches are fairly typical of any along this coastline...small bays bookended by rocky headlands and often deserted.

Im tipping that with just one day in the region you'll be off exploring all the other sights and just use the accommodation to crash in, in which case the location is perfect as it is central and you could do a 'loop' around the whole region.

4. Re: Indi Ocean Views Apartments - any reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 28, 2011