We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Margaret River Apartments

Which Margaret River hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane QLD
reviews: 25
Best Margaret River Apartments

Hi all,

I am booking a trip for my boss and family for 3 nights in July. There are quite a few apartments I am looking at but they all seem to have varying reviews. I am looking for a clean and comfortable 2 bedroom apartment near the township. Have looked at Australis, Quest and Fort Leeuwin Apts. Any suggestions?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 575
1. Re: Best Margaret River Apartments

Have you looked into the Seashell Apartments in Yallingup ? We stayed at the Caves Hotel which is next door to the apartments and found the hotel to be lovely.

seashells.com.au/resorts/yallingup/index.html

EM.

2. Re: Best Margaret River Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:51 am, June 08, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 29
3. Re: Best Margaret River Apartments

I have stayed at Quest in the 2 bedroom apartments and also at Adinfern (cute little cottages a couple of minutes out of town on Bussell Hway).

Both are great for different reasons.

Margaret River...
reviews: 33
4. Re: Best Margaret River Apartments

Hi there is a huge range of apartments in Margaret River townsite now plus a great range of self-contained chalets outside the town set in rural farms.

Most are on good sealed roads, consider from Yallingup along Caves Road to Augusta in the south but don't forget either side of Bussell Highway the main road between Busselton to Augusta, with the towns of Cowaramup, Margaret River, Witchcliffe, Karriadale inbetween.

If you check out the 2 x local tourist bureau websites you can search by price, style etc:

Just remember you have to be a member to be on their website, the Margaret River one does not have direct web & ph links as they want you to book via them, they collect a 12.5% commission.

www.margaretriver.com or www.geographebay.com

Alot of places have a winter special during the week of Stay 3 pay 2 for Sun - Thur bookings......

I must admit we have a property here - Yelverton Brook see our reviews on tripadvisor.

I hope you find a great place for your boss, don't be afraid to ask questions of the owners and get a good match for him.

Kind regards Joy

5. Re: Best Margaret River Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 16, 2010