My fren and I are planning a 7D6N trip to Gold Coast in early August (our first trip).
Our planned Itinerary goes like this:
1) Arrive in AM – Dreamworld (do we need to book the tickets in advance?)
2) 4WD (any tour recommendation?)
3) Whale watching and Sea World (any tour recommendation?)
4) Hot Air Balloon/ Could 9 Jet Plane/ Glow Worm (optional) ( any tour recommendation?)
5) Australia outback spectacular/ Currumbin Wildlife sanctuary (Is there time to go two places or I have to sacrifice one?)
6) Shopping F&E
7) Go home
Is there any good and safe tour packages around. I seen reviews like Sea world Whale watch and Gold coast whale adventure which offers hot air balloon tours. I could not find tours that offer 4WD and Jet plane.
We are not sure if we have to hire a car for our trip. We were thinking if it’s good enough to use public transport. Is there any hotel recommendation as well?
With Itinerary like this, is it good to stay in surfer’s paradise?
This is our first trip to Gold Coast, being 2 girls, safety is our concern as well. Hence would hope to get a centralize location for our hotel. We do not mind apartments.
Also, what is the estimated weather then? What is the temperature range?
Appreciate all your valuable suggestions!
Thanks so much!!