We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theme Park tickets for the handicapped

Which Gold Coast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MALAYSIA
reviews: 52
Theme Park tickets for the handicapped

Hello TA,

I just read that Movie World do sell entrance tickets to handicapped at a discounted rate but must buy at the entrance. Does anyone can advice how much does this type of ticket cost and also how much a caregiver must pay. Do I need any documents to prove? I use a wheelchair.

Also any discount for a handicapped to enter Sea World. Both my husband and me in our early 60s. Is it worth for us to enter the Sea World?

We are visiting this coming thursday.

Thank your for advice.

Byron Bay, Australia
reviews: 13
1. Re: Theme Park tickets for the handicapped

Hi

Yes movie world does sell discount tickets for handicapped people.

I know my friend who has a disabled daughter gets in free as she is a carer for her daughter and gets free entrance to movie world and seaworld.

That is with a disability card in Australia though. I think if you approach the ticket sellers at the entrance and check with them. If you have a disability card of some sort that would help as well.

Here is the link for movieworld, you could phone ahead and check as well

movieworld.com.au/plan-your-day/guests-with-…

Edited: 5:24 am, March 15, 2013
2. Re: Theme Park tickets for the handicapped

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 17, 2014