We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

Which Bundaberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 3
bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

Hi. We are looking at a short stay in bundaberg. 2 adults and one 15-yr old. our budget is $100 and we'll be going pretty soon. Does anyone know of a nice place that falls into this bracket? also, have any ideas on things to do? thankyou

Bundaberg, Australia
1. Re: bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

holidaylover, I'm not sure what sort of acommoadation you are chasing but you could try the BIG4 Cane Village Park as they have self catering cabins I believe.

australia
2. Re: bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

thankyou bluey. we have been looking into the big4. do you know the area? is it a nice place, and close to everything?

Bundaberg, Australia
3. Re: bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

Holidaylover, it's in Twyford Street, West Bundaberg. Close to the airport, the major shopping centre, CQ Uni, as well as a league's club. I haven't stayed there obviously, but I have heard good reports.

Cairns, Australia
reviews: 11
4. Re: bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

For budget we stayed at kelly's Beach resort near Bargara Beach. Bit nicer than a camper ground but not quite a resort either. The price gets cheaper the longer you stay. For eg we paid about $65/night for a 7 seven day stay. This is about 15km from Bundy so not sure that fits with your plans plus you need a car for this location. Will cost a little extra for a third person. The second bedroom is a mezzanine type loft area with mattress on the floor if I recall correctly. The only downside really was minute bathroom.

See hot deal about half way down page.

http://kellysbeachresort.com.au/hotdeals.asp

australia
5. Re: bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

Thankyou!! I'll look into that place. Thing is though, I've been checking out the weather bureau and i think we might have to be on the safe side and postpone this trip until its NOT cyclone season! Thanks for all the info, i'll take it all into account when we reconsider a suitable date. Thanks!! xxoo

Queensland
6. Re: bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

It is probably not cheap enough for you anyway but DO NOT GO TO Oakwood Caravan Park 15 Old Gin Gin Road, Bundaberg Queensland Australia

the manager/owner is abusive and the accommodation is below standard and over priced.

my parents just had to leave there this evening without a refund for simply asking why their accommodation was nothing like what they had booked, below standard and for saying they decided not to stay the second night.

Bundaberg, Australia
7. Re: bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

What a shame that happened to your parents, but the BIG4 Cane Village Park should not be compared to the Oakwood Caravan Park. It would be like comparing lemons and oranges. Both citrus, but....

I hope they found some alternate place more to their standard, quickly.

8. Re: bundaberg uber-cheap accommadation...any thoughts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, October 15, 2009