We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queenstown Apartment with balcony and Great Lake view

Which Queenstown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
redcliffe
reviews: 42
Queenstown Apartment with balcony and Great Lake view

after any suggestions for a self contained apartment to sleep 3 Adults - with Balcony & great lake views - prefer close to town (or around 10/15mins walk)

going to celebrate my mothers 70th birthday - so after some clean tidy & comfortable.

thinking 5 nights in July so she can see the snow.

would like to spend between $1000-$1500 any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Australia
reviews: 35
1. Re: Queenstown Apartment with balcony and Great Lake view

We spent three nights in a one-bedroom apartment at Peppers Beacon, Queenstown in November and it was lovely. Full kitchen, dining table, lounge with gas heater, washing machine and dryer, good-sized bedroom with lovely comfortable bedding but it did have a tiny little bathroom and minimal hanging space in the bedroom. A good-sized apartment with a huge balcony with outdoor setting overlooking the lake where we could sit and watch all the boats go out and just a short, flat 10 minute stroll along the water's edge to the town. The views of the lake and surrounds were equally as good from inside as the windows/doors are full length glass. There was an outdoor guest bbq also available.

We got a stay 3 pay 2 deal from Peppers which made it a very reasonable stay. Parking was underground and free. It might be worthwhile giving Peppers a call and see what they are offering, I always find it better to deal directly with the hotel rather than booking sites. Of course their tariff in July will be more expensive than they were in November I expect.

Oz
reviews: 31
2. Re: Queenstown Apartment with balcony and Great Lake view

Hi,

Breakfree Waterfront Appartments are where we stay with the family in Queenstown. Two bedrooms, both with ensuit, full kitchen, opposite the wharf where the TSS Earnslaw ties up and only five minutes walk from the centre of town with a balcony overlooking Lake Wakatipu that gives amazing views to the Remarks.

The bad news is that the rooms were a little tired during our last stay and the complex may well be booked out in July.

Cheers,

Edited: 7:48 pm, January 14, 2014
redcliffe
reviews: 42
3. Re: Queenstown Apartment with balcony and Great Lake view

Thank you all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Singapore
reviews: 69
4. Re: Queenstown Apartment with balcony and Great Lake view

we stayed at villa del lago and my 65 yr old mum did not want to leave the apartment! can sleep 5 adults and it comes with 3 floors in 1 apartment. super spacious, faces lake wakatipu and the remarkables. comes with full kitchen too so that saved us breakfast and dinner money as we can cook and bake.

i have shared it on my page, you can read it if you like. wonderful place. we did not want to leave.

baconandjackrussells.com/2014/…

5. Re: Queenstown Apartment with balcony and Great Lake view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 03, 2015