We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Which Dunedin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 2
Where to stay?

We're travelling from Te Anau, up the east coast to Picton and were hoping to stay in Dunedin on Saturday 6th April. Everywhere seems booked. What's going on in the town then? Could someone suggest somewhere else to stay? Mosgiel seems booked too.

Rockhampton...
reviews: 64
1. Re: Where to stay?

Try www.wotif.co.nz - there are a few vacancies but I would be quick - not a lot left in town.

cheers

mumbai
reviews: 16
2. Re: Where to stay?

Planning a trip to newzealand in April 2013 with husband n a 23 year old daughter for max 11 days.

What will b the weather there at time of the year?

Want to do both north & south islands.. Pl help me plan.

Not much intrested in visiting beaches.

Which is d best place for adventure activity like bungy, skydiving, jet boat ride

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Dunedin
reviews: 55
3. Re: Where to stay?

Paul Simon is playing at the Stadium here that night - very surprised there is anything available. If you want to be near town and don't want to spend a lot, the Arcadian motel is your best bet of what is showing on wotif. If you don't need to be near town, I'd say go out and stay at Larnach's Castle. The two Scenic Hotels would be the next choices but for $100+ more.

otago peninsula nz
reviews: 1
4. Re: Where to stay?

Try contacting the Dunedin iSITE Visitor Centre www.isitedunedin.co.nz They should be able to help you.

5. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 27, 2014