We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relaxing Journeys

Which Christchurch hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montana
Relaxing Journeys

We are planning a trip to New Zealand in March and are looking into booking the trip through Relaxing Journeys. I have been trying to find out any information on the company (good, bad or indifferent) but can't seem to find much information on them. Does anyone know anything about them? I would appreciate any information you could give me. Thank you

Nelson, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
reviews: 48
1. Re: Relaxing Journeys

Hi Rsquared, welcome on your first post in New Zealand :)

re Relaxing Journeys, this may be helpful tripadvisor.com/…9914526

Palm Springs, CA
reviews: 2
2. Re: Relaxing Journeys

Dear Montana,

Were you successful with obtaining information about Relaxing Journeys? We're planning our trip for February and stumbled across RJ' 21 Day Kiwi Adventurer. Would appreciate any info you might have received. Thank you.

From desertps in California

NYC
3. Re: Relaxing Journeys

We used Relaxing Journeys for a self drive tour in January 2009: Visions of New Zealand In Reverse (relaxingjourneys.co.nz/self_drive_tours/rj/r…).

Cameron Potts was our travel agent and he made all arrangements and bookings services for the two weeks self driving tour and I can't recommend him enough. He was very accommodating during the planning phase, prompt to reply and to follow up. Then when in NZ, everything was delivered as promised: the package with the vouchers was waiting for us at the car rental, no reservation hiccups anywhere and the itinerary was accurate and informative, especially with regards to what to see en route from one night stop to another. As an anecdote, we didn't trust his advice regarding the location of the gas station closest to the car rental drop off at Auckland airport because it didn't show on GPS and it turned out that Cameron was right and the GPS needed updating.

We had a fantastic journey, New Zealand is a marvels country indeed!! South Island was our favorite land and we hope to have a chance to go there again sometime...

Regards,

Florentina

4. Re: Relaxing Journeys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, October 03, 2009