We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiwi360 and Comvita

Which Tauranga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Kiwi360 and Comvita

Hi, I only have 4 hours in the morning to visit the area as i need to head down to Rotorua for the sheep shearing show at 2pm. Can you please suggest if it is worth to visit both Kiwi 360 and Comvita honey centre?

Thanks.

New Zealand
reviews: 9
1. Re: Kiwi360 and Comvita

mushroom_head, both are located a couple of kms apart and on the road to Rotorua so you may just be able to fit both of them in. Kiwi360 is first and that's the one I would recommend if I had to make a choice. If you find you're done with it and have enough time then pop into Comvita on your way past.

Australia
2. Re: Kiwi360 and Comvita

thanks for the prompt reply, Zappers. Is it worth to go there?

New Zealand
3. Re: Kiwi360 and Comvita

It depends on what interest you or what else you're wanting to do. Bees and kiwifruit hold no interest for me personally(I live amongst them both day in day out! :) but I've taken family(with kids who seem to be fascinated with the bees) to both on occasions and they've always enjoyed them. But if I only had a short amount of time in Rotorua and plenty to see there then I'd probably only do the Kiwi360.

A quicker route to the Agrodome(saves driving right through town and out the otherside) is to turn right just past Lake Rotoiti as you are approaching Lake Rotorua and head down the back of the lake. This will bring you out in Ngongataha and only a few kms down the road from the Agrodome.

Australia
4. Re: Kiwi360 and Comvita

i will be bringing my parents, so they should be having fun with that. thanks for the short cut route to Rotorua also. You are too good Zappers!

Have a wonderful week!

New Zealand
5. Re: Kiwi360 and Comvita

You could really give them a treat and shout them a ride on the Zorb? ;)

Australia
6. Re: Kiwi360 and Comvita

i think bungy jump suit them better. Then i can have 4 peaceful days by myself..... :-)

7. Re: Kiwi360 and Comvita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, July 17, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Tauranga