We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rentals

Which Paihia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
car rentals

kindly advice me a car for six people carrying us to club pahia,in Paihia from auckland international airport.Moreover kindly quote me the prices for the same.we need the car from 12th april to 19th april,2013.The pickup will be from the airport.Which is the nearest office in Paihia in case of any emergency.Kindly revert me on my mail id :cvirus76@yahoo.co.in.

Canandaigua
reviews: 116
1. Re: car rentals

I suggest you contact the Club for advice, or you can order a taxi on-line yourself. just google taxi Auckland airport.....

I also think very few people will email an address that starts C(omputer) Virus!

Edited: 3:31 pm, January 11, 2013
Whangarei, Northland
Destination Expert
for Auckland, Whangarei
reviews: 34
2. Re: car rentals

You will need to hire an MPV style vehicle....(Toyota Previa or similar)

You can get these from many rental car companies - but I suggest Apex ( I am assuming that you will be driving the car back to Auckland aswell)

Apex don't have an office in Paihia, but they have an 0800 number you can call for advice and are covered by 24 hour roadside assistance.

See link below:

http://www.apexrentals.co.nz/cars.aspx

They are approx $100 a day for that type of vehicle, but you should also consider paying the extra (approx $15 a day) for CDW (reducxes insurance excess to zero - great for peace of mind!)

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
reviews: 117
3. Re: car rentals

Club Paihia will not be able to help you. If you are considering a taxi then be prepared to pay the driver the cost of your airfares because that is about what a taxi will cost.

As you are aware Club Paihia is a timeshare resort and is situated about 500 metres from the village.

I would recommend that you take Andychefs advice and get a hire vehicle. I also recommend Apex.

4. Re: car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, August 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paihia